[Research]What do YOU want to see on the samp server list?

I am currently in the middle of createing a Samp Gang wars TDM/DM script and before i carry on with anything else and before i start putting some real effort into this script, i feel first i should ask the samp community what Gamemode they would like to see on the server list. So that is what im doing..

This thread is here to ask everyone on samp what you would like/Think would be a good gamemode to play on, please say all ideas, no matter how complicated or how simple..

Once i have enough information from this thread i hope to move on wit some more research so i can create the perfect server...

(P.S.yes this is the correct forum because im discusses Gamemodes.. Which is scripting.. )

**im going to try to keep this thread bumped so i dont need to make a new thread every day **

So you want to know the mode of the GM or the features ?. Cos if youre asking the mode , i would suggest Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►Peter Corneile◄ [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
So you want to know the mode of the GM or the features ?. Cos if youre asking the mode , i would suggest Roleplay
right..ye. i wasnt that clear, lol..

basicly like, What GM people wanna see and whhat Features in it they want... like if someone loves RP they might say ' make a RP server that you can create your own business in' or somthing.. but with loads of detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli
Quote:
]
right..ye. i wasnt that clear, lol..

basicly like, What GM people wanna see and whhat Features in it they want... like if someone loves RP they might say ' make a RP server that you can create your own business in' or somthing.. but with loads of detail
I love Roleplay , no doubt .. Its the most sensible means of play (No offense lol)

Personally i dont really like RP anymore, i gotten bored of it after like 1 or 2 years of playing RP... i wanna get involved with a new type of GM

Quote:
Personally i dont really like RP anymore, i gotten bored of it after like 1 or 2 years of playing RP... i wanna get involved with a new type of GM
You can most probably make a Stunt/Deathmatch GM if you want or a basejump GM ... Or maybe erm....Team Deathmatch or something like that

Quote:
]
Quote:
You can most probably make a Stunt/Deathmatch GM if you want or a basejump GM ... Or maybe erm....Team Deathmatch or something like that
Hmm ye...what i think ill do is look at loads of games online and see what gamemodes other games have, like call of duty and stuff..then just do one of those gamemodes for samp so that its a totally new thing for samp... like Capture the flag and stuff, lol

Zombie servar =3

Use a lot of textdraws, instead of SendClientMessage all the time.
Look under every callback & see if you can add something there that would fit nicely into your gamemode.