connection rejected.

well i downloaded the new samp rc10 and the new server but when i connect to the server it still says connection rejected, incorrect version.

That server has not updated to the latest release (latest is RC10-2).

i got from everything the last version but it still says it.. is there a samp03svr_RC10-2_win32 because i got samp03svr_RC10-1_win32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANNA
i got from everything the last version but it still says it.. is there a samp03svr_RC10-2_win32 because i got samp03svr_RC10-1_win32
What matters is the RC, the last number has no importance in connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNooB
Quote:
but what is the problem then??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNooB
Quote:
Yeah, I know, I'm just a little tired today..

exactly u no what ive been playing gta sa for ps2 for 4 years but 2-3 weeks ago i got it for pc and downloaded the game downloaded samp and since it was version 2 i patched it 2 version 1 took all day to figure it out using ******* and ive been on a few servers and it said connection rejected on like every server for this nickname crisis and here are 3 names i only use please dont steel them; bluekiller faycoffey and test_name [i stole that last one from a fourm lol] anyway none of them work and there was only 1 server it worked on then next week i played on that server would not work if there is a moniter help us btw new to fourms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekiller
View Post
exactly u no what ive been playing gta sa for ps2 for 4 years but 2-3 weeks ago i got it for pc and downloaded the game downloaded samp and since it was version 2 i patched it 2 version 1 took all day to figure it out using ******* and ive been on a few servers and it said connection rejected on like every server for this nickname crisis and here are 3 names i only use please dont steel them; bluekiller faycoffey and test_name [i stole that last one from a fourm lol] anyway none of them work and there was only 1 server it worked on then next week i played on that server would not work if there is a moniter help us btw new to fourms
whats your name for the client?

oh for the love of god i put this on the wrong fourm sorry lol theres a fourm for the unnacceptable nickname and i posted it on the wrong one sorry must copy and paste

sorry people