Dillimore, Mapping.

Well i need a hand with the a Mapping im doing in Dillimore. Im making a Bikers Gang and i need some Mapping on Dillimore. I Need to Atach an Interior to the Bar Called "Welcome Pump", its besides the Pay and Spray in Dilllimore. I Also need to Add some Vehicles like Freeway, Burrito and Picador. Its not very difficult, but i dont know how to do it.

I wait for your reply, thx.

If someone is considering to help me just post here and i will send the information for the Mapping.

Go on SAMP Debuguer, and use /v to spawn vehicles, then /save to save their postions, then, go into savedpositions.txt file, copy and paste the positions you have thare into your script.

About mapping, get MTA map editor ( best tool / application to make maps), wen ur done with your map, convert it on a online converter, for example "ConvertFFS" (****** it) and past the objects into your script.

Edit: The teleport and message i can't do anything for you, sorry.
My scripting skills are null

There is no mapping needed to make that.
If you want this made for you, ask in the Script Request Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernethy♥
There is no mapping needed to make that.
If you want this made for you, ask in the Script Request Thread.
I tought he wanted to build his own interior lol.

Ontopic:

If you just want the ID of a interior without having to map one, just go on SAMP wiki (****** it) and im almost sure you will find the answear to your questions thare.

Keyword: "Interior ID's"