[Help] Spawning

Hello Everyone, I was wondering how do I create like a selection of players when I connect to my server.

Like I press the right arrow to change player...

Bump

AddPlayerClass, you can add different skins that available to be chosen.

E.G:

pawn Код:
AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746, 269.1425, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
0: Skin ID, in this case, 0 = CJ
1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746: X, Y, Z Spawn coordinate.
269.1425: Player Facing Angle.
0,0: These are weapons that they spawn with.
^ Weapon, ammo.

Sorry, but this still doesnt help me... I still dont see any people, i just see invisiable stuff.. so when I press right arrow to change player, nothing i dont see anything happening, and I have added more play classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★TheJoker
Sorry, but this still doesnt help me... I still dont see any people, i just see invisiable stuff.. so when I press right arrow to change player, nothing i dont see anything happening, and I have added more play classes.
Check out OnPlayerRequestClass.

its becuz you have to set a playerposition and cameraposition when you make a onplayerrequestspawn. just check out the standard gms.

or just ****** it

or search on wiki samp page

kkthxbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★TheJoker
You should change the selecting place, the default selection place got an error, you can't see the players because the camera is too close to the player, so you can't see the player.

Try finding a good selection place...