[NEED SERIOUS HELP]Killing Sprees

Hey guys!!! I really need help with this so plz reply!! Even if you dont have anything useful to say, plz reply!!!!

The problem is...

I want my server to send a message saying "%s is on a killing spree" everytime a player gets 3 kills!

I want my server to send a message saying "%s has been awarded a minigun for 15 kills" and the player should receive a minigun.

I want my server to send a message saying "%s has can now access the car shop menu and now has access to /godcar" which allows the player to use /shop for the menu (i have already made the menu) and they can also do /godcar which makes their car indestructible. I need help with all of this (even the /godcar cmd) So plz help. Or just post anything

Last person to post here wins!!!!

Use OnPlayerDeath callback to count how many kills a certain player has.

According to the data collected from the callback you can do everything else, just use if statements.

As for the God Car, i guess you should set the vehicle's health to about 10000 (x10 the normal health).

btw. You have to wait at least for 12 hours untill you can bump your own thread.

Yh sorry for bumping.

Anyways could u explain a bit more, or even better, just write me a short script for it

Greetz

Plz reply if you know the answer, i really need help!!!!!!!!!!! Im new to scripting so i dont know everything

Edit: Plz reply, i really need help!!!!!!!