Drag track in MAP

Hi. How to make line in map like here:

It isnt painted in PAINT. Its stunt universe v0.5 GM. Please help me :\

p.s. Sorry for my ban english

You need a map editor, i strongly recommend MTA, because in-game map editors suck a**.

Just ****** for: "MTA SA" - it will appear the Multi Theft Auto website, then u can download ther map editor thare.

But if youre asking how to do the line on map on SAMP... well i think its impossible.

EDIT:Nevermind..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►ϻozilla Fir3foж◄
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadillac
You need a map editor, i strongly recommend MTA, because in-game map editors suck a**.

Just ****** for: "MTA SA" - it will appear the Multi Theft Auto website, then u can download ther map editor thare.

But if youre asking how to do the line on map on SAMP... well i think its improssible.
I Think he meant how he makes The Line on the Radar,not the map Itself.
And i replyed to that aswell.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But if youre asking how to do the line on map on SAMP... well i think its improssible.
Ohh didnt See the last line sorry

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Offtopic: No prob.

Ontopic: well i guess you could add those airport airstrip moving icons (those that move wen u approach the runway).. that would be funny, alltho, players would land their planes thare, lmao.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Offtopic: No prob.

Ontopic: well i guess you could add those airport airstrip moving icons (those that move wen u approach the runway).. that would be funny, alltho, players would land their planes thare, lmao.
LOLZ,But:
quote from wiki:
[quote]
57.............. Closest Airport..... Will Crash the game If being used

Quote:
LOLZ,But:

quote from wiki:
Quote:

57.............. Closest Airport..... Will Crash the game If being used
Darn, havent noticed that... well i soupose if he could use the nє56 on the list... alltho that airport icon wont crash on SAMP 0.3

OMG! I asked how to mark track in map like this. (i think its gangzone but idk how to make gangzones)
Im good mapper and you dont understand me.

OMG guys he mean how he can make line ON RADAR/MAP like icons