Haven't been scripting in a while

Well, I forgot the line to put in the script to disable the indentation warning, cause I've got one, and I can't be fucked with it lol, anyone know the line off the top of their head?

#pragma tabsize 0

I think

Yo BM, Hugh here :P

Omg ... why .. WHY. #pragma tabsize 0 is the worst thing anybody ever invented anywhere.

Just fix the indentation warning, don't be such an untidy scripter >_>

omg? shuggie <3 lul at king taking our voices.. im uber bnned now... anyway.. thats another story..

much love xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by » Pawnst★r «
Omg ... why .. WHY. #pragma tabsize 0 is the worst thing anybody ever invented anywhere.

Just fix the indentation warning, don't be such an untidy scripter >_>
My indentation has been fine, it's all the same, for about 200 lines, all equal and indented correct, It just pops up every now and again, and I can never be asked to get rid of it, so yeah.

Plus, one indentation warning doesn't make me untidy lol

Lol, thanks Barry, I love you aswell lol, and kings a dick, so it's all good.
And wow, Shuggie, I haven't been called that in ages lol

No, but what makes you untidy is the fact you want to use tabsize 0 to hide a little indentation warning rather than fixing it. Not having a go though, just telling you how it is.

Pawnstar shut the hell up about 1 indent warning jeeeeeze

ps Hugh ftw King ftb (For The Bin)

[/spam]

Quote:
Originally Posted by » Pawnst★r «
No, but what makes you untidy is the fact you want to use tabsize 0 to hide a little indentation warning rather than fixing it. Not having a go though, just telling you how it is.
It's actually not even my script, it's a car spawner FS that I got a second ago
(http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...58.0;topicseen)
And also, I don't know how to fix it, it's being a bitch, If I could I would, I'm not that lazy, and I know your not having a go :P

BM come on vent, Ill talk to you, and you can listen lol

Sorry for the double post, but don't bother BM :P I'm gonna go to bed in a second, forgot I need to be up in 6 hours

Edit: Off now, good night, and thanks guys :P