Help me please.

Hi, i have tried all the register systems, but i can't find any that you have to login before spawning, and i think my script is messed up and i have a feeling something needs to be added for you have to login before spawning, i found a filterscript that i wanted, but it works for everyone else but not me, is there anything wrong with my script?

http://solidfiles.com/d/yGtH

use LAdmin

Any others? ladmin is kinda used for dm servers in my opinion, all i need is an register/login, but cant spawn with out logging in

Try doing this with any script

At the top put

pawn Код:
new Logged[MAX_PLAYERS]
under OnPlayerSpawn put

pawn Код:
if(Logged[playerid] != 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to login or register before spawning !");
{
return 1;
}
On The /login command find a place and put

pawn Код:
Logged[playerid] =true; //This is the thing that will allow the player to spawn if he is logged in.

Try that, if you get any errors, post them here and I will try and help correct them.

thanks man, can you give me a easy simple login/register system please?

Hmm, to be honest, I use dudb for the login system, it's very simple, but there is one bug, the player may log in automatically, even if he doesnt give the password or have the same IP. I will fetch the link, one second..

Link : http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=4798.0

With this one, just changed PLAYERLIST_authed to Logged.

Thanks for the help, i just got one error

Код:
137) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "public"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NaB
Hiitch - No srsly, Im a NaB ! ]
Try doing this with any script

At the top put

pawn Код:
new Logged[MAX_PLAYERS]
under OnPlayerSpawn put

pawn Код:
if(Logged[playerid] != 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You need to login or register before spawning !");
{
return 1;
}
On The /login command find a place and put

pawn Код:
Logged[playerid] =true; //This is the thing that will allow the player to spawn if he is logged in.

Try that, if you get any errors, post them here and I will try and help correct them.
Why not ..

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid)
{
  if(xInfo[playerid][xLogged] == 0)
  {
     GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~Log in or register before spawning!",5000,1);
     return 0;
  }
return 1;
}
That is what I use .. works fine.

Thanks, but i have requested commands,codes etc in the Script Request section, but no one will help me, could someone please just send me a Blank RP script with very simple commands with /b,/me,/o please, i cant find it no where, or someone make me one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinehole
cant find it no where
CLICK ME

Look dude, if you're not willing to learn PAWN there is no need for you to be scripting at all. Nobody is going to do things for you if they see that you have not even been bothered to search for what you want.

Sorry if you think that's harsh but that is the way it is.