Problem since update to 0.3 RC7-2

Hello SAMP - Dev.Team,

Since the update on 0.3 RC7-2 I noticed an error-message on Debian Linux 5.0:
Quote:

Ausgabe von cd /home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr ; ./gtaserver.sh restart ..
./samp03svr: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by ./samp03svr)
./samp03svr: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by ./samp03svr)
/home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/samp-npc: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/samp-npc)
/home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/samp-npc: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/samp-npc)
/home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/announce: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/announce)
/home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/announce: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /home/stas-gtaserver/03Asvr/announce)

The server is started, I can connect to it, if I add it to my fav.list. But I can't find my server in the "internet list" in samp.

I had that problem too. You need to chmod announce to 777 too.

Go into the server files where announce is and type

"chmod 777 announce"

Allready done. Doesn't help.

Do sb. have another idea? Sb. of the official dev.team?

It's not a problem related to sa-mp as it works for everyone else, there is either something wrong with your server or you are doing something which causes problems.

Do somebody have general knowledge and can say, what I am doing wrong?