have any of you guys that has/ or had windows 95 98 nt 2000 i think thats it and ever had this pop up, then your computers never the same. don't you hate it.

That type of BSOD only Appears On Windows 1x, 2x, 3x, 95, 98, and ME. It does not appear on the NT line of Windows operating systems.

But the NT style BSOD

is more useful than Crapple's OS X error message.

You are not serious about that being Apples 'bsod' right? That is just rubbish and makes me LMAO

On vista, it's the RSOD I think

lmao the last BSoD I got was at a friends house. I was playing a game (forgot which one, it was a while ago), and the game froze. About 10 seconds later it Blue Screened

those were the good old days. Having a laptop from 2001 with vistas and having a bluescreen every 20 minutes. I miss that

yeah theres different bsod for diff OS. apple is shit so. ignore it. haha. but yeah sometimes it pissed me off. but i miss it.

once after i hit my laptop so hard it got the bsod

My PC BSoD's whenever I put it to sleep and turn it on after to make it wake up.

uh..

My old PC, the one that crashed, dont know if I told you guys in any way.. anyways, that one, I was on mozilla, and tried to close down the mirror, then it wouldnt go down, nothing froze, the button did animate it being pushed in, and then..

BAM

I get bsod, restart my pc, it start making weird noises (i think the arm in the HDD was stuck or something) and it cant find the HDD as a boot device.