Hey, I have sold my old pc for 192 dollars.. Computer specs:
1256mb ram
80gb hdd
125mb nvidia geforce 5200fx
3ghz..
And monitor: 17" samsung..

I did wrong or ok?

Ask before you sell next time.

Thats actually not that bad. The 5200s are ancient, disk and memory is cheap so 1GB RAM and 80GB drive isn't a whole lot by todays standards. I assume the processor was single core. IMHO thats a fair price for such a system.

It was, but now it is asus, because i had problems with video card connection and had to change it. But my pc is still the best. Played sa-mp with no lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alive
It was, but now it is asus, because i had problems with video card connection and had to change it. But my pc is still the best. Played sa-mp with no lag.
Your computer ain't the best if it can play samp with no lag That sound like it can only just handle it ^^

If it did lag, then well. Nvm.

yeah thats a pretty good price i guess, although i would of kept the monitor if it was a lcd >.>

It's a normal price i think.

Regards, Adil.

It was lcd, but 17" is too small to me. Planning to buy 22" it will be ok for me.

I think you didn't lag because of your internet connection. :3

Because I lag in SA-MP even though my specs are:
AMD Phenom II 940BE X4 @3.5GHz
HIS Radeon HD 4850 1GB.
6GB of RAM.
And 1,8TB of hard drive space.

Anyway, you got a good price of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
I think you didn't lag because of your internet connection. :3

Because I lag in SA-MP even though my specs are:
AMD Phenom II 940BE X4 @3.5GHz
HIS Radeon HD 4850 1GB.
6GB of RAM.
And 1,8TB of hard drive space.

Anyway, you got a good price of it.
Thats a beast, not computer! When I bought that pc it cost 1200 dollars. I am using this pc 5 years. And my internet speed was: 1Mb/s dl and 512Kb/s ul.
(110KB/s when downloading and 50KB/s when uploading) and it sucks. I have 1000 dollars already for new pc, and parents will connect me better internet, because I end 8 form without 6-ths.