please help

sorry for my bad English.
I attack the server, I fill the slots and not to do. Neetzeek not think it is because I understand I stop doing bad things, I think it's one of your groups. but it neither the ip of them do nothing to block.
I hope you can help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreskap
I attack the server, I fill the slots and not to do. Neetzeek not think it is because I understand I stop doing bad things, I think it's one of your groups. but it neither the ip of them do nothing to block.
I hope you can help me
What language do you speak?

I think he is trying to say something that he attack a server or something.

Regards, Adil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil_Rahoo
I think he is trying to say something that he attack a server or something.

Regards, Adil.
Well by reading his syntax carefully he's most likely a Spanish speaker or Portuguese speaker and maybe his server was attacked and he's blaming it on someone on this server? And something about NutSack(Neetzeek)?

I think what he really trying to say is that he attacked a server and then he stopped doing bad things but later someone else attacked the server and then the Neetzeek thought that he did it.

Quote:
I hope you can help me
Regards, Adil.

Quote:
I hope you can help me
Umm asshole if this has anything to do with you DDoS'ing a server and you want US to help YOU then fuck off

I speak spanish.

Neetzek no atakked server . NO!

My servers is attacked for bots

Quote:
I speak spanish.

Neetzek no atakked server . NO!

My servers is attacked for bots
I speak Spanish.

NetZeek didnt Attack my server. NO!

My server was attacked by bots.

sorry this aint a hacking forum! and attacking servers are illigal for the most part because it involves attacking ISP too..

He said bots are attacking his server. Not Netzeek.