Help anyone

Can't find nothing on what i need. Everything is about moving gates.

All i want is two solid gates, i have created the gates but get to warnings come up saying they aren't in use.

Warnings:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Server\gamemodes\Login.pwn(89) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "gate1"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Server\gamemodes\Login.pwn(90) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "gate2"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Can anyone help please.

Thanks in advanced

This is only a warning. And what it says is that the defines for gates you used, like gate1 = CreateObject(blahblah) isn't being used. When you create a gate you only have to name it (like gate1 =) when your going to make it do something. So if you plan on making those gates move, you will do MoveObject(gate1,xpos,ypos,zpos,speed) and you wont get any warnings. Understand? lol

its saying that you have a
Код:
new gate1
but you have not dont nothing with it
you need to have a
Код:
gate1 = ???
and same with gate2

Try this

Код:
new gate1;
new gate2;
Then add this under OnGameModeInIt

Код:
gate1 = CreateObject(coords);
gate2 = CreateObject(coords);

thanks Ov3rl0rd, the warning have gone now. I just removed the name as i didn't want it to do anything which i think is what you were saying so thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliente
thanks Ov3rl0rd, the warning have gone now. I just removed the name as i didn't want it to do anything which i think is what you were saying so thanks
me and Ov3rl0rd posted it my same second so why dont i get a thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ◄╝J.Bull╚►
Quote:
Muahahahahaha! I win lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rl0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ◄╝J.Bull╚►
Quote:
Muahahahahaha! I win lol
by like 00.001 of a second

Lol i made a mistake , i didnt read the error completely , i thought it was an error but it was a warning .. Well anyways **Thumbs Up** Ov3r0rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Corneile
Lol i made a mistake , i didnt read the error completely , i thought it was an error but it was a warning .. Well anyways **Thumbs Up** Ov3r0rd
lol thanks ^^