PLEASE remove these objects

The "Loading Bay" door near co-ordinates: 1053,2087,11 as it blocks a GOOD area - don't believe me? Teleport inside that building...

The KACC Military Fuels gates, it blocks an awesome place...unless you fly which is silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Omid
The "Loading Bay" door near co-ordinates: 1053,2087,11 as it blocks a GOOD area - don't believe me? Teleport inside that building...

The KACC Military Fuels gates, it blocks an awesome place...unless you fly which is silly
I don't get your loading bay area and is the KACC place the military thing north of LV? If yes, then it should definitively be opened...

Go inside the loading bay area...

Please take a screenshot, I'd like to see what you mean.

Yeah me to as i have no clue what your on about

your right, that warehouse would make a good dm location, except that the door, is built into san andreas itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosnz
except that the door, is built into san andreas itself.
And? It's still possible to remove, Kye did it with a gate at area51.

which gate is that?

only objects that are moved/opened in single player can be taken away. like the road blocks that are to stop you going over the bridges.

i could be wrong though but im sure you cant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
only objects that are moved/opened in single player can be taken away. like the road blocks that are to stop you going over the bridges.

i could be wrong though but im sure you cant.
V1ce is right, it's a model in San Andreas. It can be taken away, but honestly it will be a major pain in the ass to go and edit the ipl files in 3dsmax. If anything just make a timer or command to teleport in and out, should be easy enough/