[IDEA]Make a PERFECT GameMode

I have an idea

Why the best scripters of SAMP come not together to develop the best GameMode? To create the best game mode of all sa-mp? Develop the best gm of all time? No bugs, with many advanced features? And who knows, you could create a team: (example) SBS: SA-MP BEST Scripters, to develop the best scripts of sa-mp! Just idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ● XstronGeR ●
I have an idea

Why the best scripters of SAMP come not together to develop the best GameMode? To create the best game mode of all sa-mp? Develop the best gm of all time? No bugs, with many advanced features? And who knows, you could create a team: (example) SBS: SA-MP BEST Scripters, to develop the best scripts of sa-mp! Just idea
yes and your just weird
like u really think sum1 would do that?

I do not know!

Make your own gamemode .

/Artix

It's not about best scripters anyway, you can script very good, but if you don't have ideas - original ideas - you won't be able to make 'the best gamemode'.

also u cant say "the best GM" because every GM can be good in its own way.
u only can say the best gm in that or that specific way. and even then u cant really say cuz there are differences too^^

a clear thing is that they each want it their own way,

Many scripters - many bugs

each scripter wants to showoff his GM , so yeah its a waste of time to unite and get nothing.

SA-MP: It's competition. Not uniting.