Can i run my LARP script?

can i run my larp script in the 0.3 version?

Try it out o_O

bin in der arbeit.. weiЯt du vl. ob es klappt oder nicht?

im at the work.. do u know if it works or not?

I thought you were already running it in 0.3, why aren't you running?

Because this:

- Vehicle locking can only be applied to streamed-in vehicles. Please see the bottom of rivershell.pwn if your script uses SetVehicleParamsForPlayer.
- CreatePickup has a new virtual world default parameter. This won't require any changes to your script, although you will at least need to recompile with the 0.3 includes.
- SetDisabledWeapons is removed.
- The client commands /pm /tpm and the server callbacks OnPlayerPrivMsg and OnPlayerTeamPrivMsg are removed. If you need a replacement /pm command please see the base.pwn filterscript.

I dont understand all^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNiii
Because this:

- Vehicle locking can only be applied to streamed-in vehicles. Please see the bottom of rivershell.pwn if your script uses SetVehicleParamsForPlayer.
- CreatePickup has a new virtual world default parameter. This won't require any changes to your script, although you will at least need to recompile with the 0.3 includes.
- SetDisabledWeapons is removed.
- The client commands /pm /tpm and the server callbacks OnPlayerPrivMsg and OnPlayerTeamPrivMsg are removed. If you need a replacement /pm command please see the base.pwn filterscript.

I dont understand all^^
For you in german:

-Vehicle kцnnen nur noch beim einstreamen gelockt werden. Es wird empfohlen sich das Ende der rivershell.pwn anzusehen wenn man SetVehicleParamsForPlayer verwendet.
- CreatePickup wurde auf VirtualWorlds abgestimmt.
- SetDisabledWeapons wurde removed.
- Das komplette PM System wurde removed. Eine gescriptete Variante gibt es jedoch in der "base.pwn"

Also muss ich eigentlich nur das "CreateVehicle" umbenennen, wie es in dem Thread steht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNiii
Also muss ich eigentlich nur das "CreateVehicle" umbenennen, wie es in dem Thread steht.
No. You must do everything what I wrote to you.
Nein, du musst alles machen was da steht.

You have to remove a few callbacks, it's not hard. Read over it again, or try to compile it with the 0.3 include and try run the server, then check the logs once the server closes it self. If something prior to this release (0.2X) had a missing forward declaration, fix that now and then try compile with 0.3, remove the functions that lack a declaration (onplayerprivmsg(), enabletirepopping(), onplayerinfochange()).