Gamemode Scripts Board.

Just a little suggestion.

I think it'll be better if the gamemode scripts board only has Gamemodes. I mean, at the moment, it's mixed with maps etc. It'll be better if maps were separated from gamemodes as it'll easier to locate the files and won't need to go through pages of [GM] and [MAPS] on the same board. I know it's not a big deal, but I think it'll make things more organised.

It seems that I've made a mistake when merging posts, anyway this thread is back on its place now.

I second that. It should be separate for GM and MAP, it's annoying sometimes. Hope it gets changed.

sounds good

I like the idea... possibly a [APP]s section as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craze (COA-RP.net)
Just a little suggestion.

I think it'll be better if the gamemode scripts board only has Gamemodes. I mean, at the moment, it's mixed with maps etc. It'll be better if maps were separated from gamemodes as it'll easier to locate the files and won't need to go through pages of [GM] and [MAPS] on the same board. I know it's not a big deal, but I think it'll make things more organised.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiKirov
I like the idea... possibly a [APP]s section as well
Agreed!

Also, how about a Closed Source area... I know, rules are to post only open source stuff. But how about an area where closed source plugins/apps can be released. Of course, the person downloading takes all responsibility in using the app. If a virus is found, ban the poster from releasing closed source apps and have to post removed!

*There could be a sticky in that forum listing trusted apps, maybe a poll, so that people have an idea of what is safe/most used.

CodeMatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMatrix
Also, how about a Closed Source area... I know, rules are to post only open source stuff. But how about an area where closed source plugins/apps can be released. Of course, the person downloading takes all responsibility in using the app. If a virus is found, ban the poster from releasing closed source apps and have to post removed!
Then everyone would post there, no one would use the old boards.

perhaps a C/C++/C#/VB section... that way we have all of our plugins and apps in the same section!