problem

well im tryin to download gta sa from torrent ut i downloaded two of them and everytime i click gta_sa.exe it says error

SA-MP doesn't support piracy, so don't expect help. Buy your game.

And if you do buy the game..... Be careful about how you go about doing it. Do your research before you buy your game. You can buy the CD version, Direct2Drive (Which I have and works fine for me even though they say you can't play samp with it), and Steam version. There may be other versions out there, this is what I'm aware of.

I did buy my game but I think the fact that the game still costs 20 bucks (Most places) considering it is nearly 5 years old is absolutely ridiculous AND rapage of your pocket.

is it that hard to buy your sa?
here in usa it coast 10$

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KMA
America ]
here in usa it coast 10$
I'm not sure what it costs for each way you could buy it. Either online or for CD. I do know that for the online versions I've seen in the U.S. that it does cost about 20 bucks yes. 20 bucks is way overpriced for a game that is 5 years old and newer systems and hardware won't even play it, or is not compatible with it, just as with any older games/applications.

As for the way you go about buying your SA, yes it does matter. There are a number of ways to get it online and you should carefully consider before buying, otherwise you will spend a few more hours or days figuring out why something else is not working properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sern
Quote:
Originally Posted by [KMA
America ]
here in usa it coast 10$
I'm not sure what it costs for each way you could buy it. Either online or for CD. I do know that for the online versions I've seen in the U.S. that it does cost about 20 bucks yes. 20 bucks is way overpriced for a game that is 5 years old and newer systems and hardware won't even play it, or is not compatible with it, just as with any older games/applications.

As for the way you go about buying your SA, yes it does matter. There are a number of ways to get it online and you should carefully consider before buying, otherwise you will spend a few more hours or days figuring out why something else is not working properly.
Just buy it from Target(supermarket in us)

Honestly I would download it via Direct2Drive XD

It requires no disc and no download of the No CD patch.

All you need is the version 1 gta_sa.exe with the hoodlum.info easily found on a number of sites. It takes literally about 20 seconds to download and 5 seconds to transfer the files into your GTA SA directory. As always I recommend backing up all files you overwrite. I've NEVER had a problem with doing it this way.

And every time I see, SA:MP is not compatible with Direct2Drive and Steam versions of GTA SA I ROFL because it's a lie.

im not paying any money for a game its a recession i can get brand new games for 10 dollars, and plus its san andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LeNz
im not paying any money for a game its a recession i can get brand new games for 10 dollars, and plus its san andreas
rofl what new games have you been buying O.o..... Maple Story? Oh wait, even that was....more than 10 bucks lol. PC games tend to cost less than console games, new ones being around 50bucks which to me is insane. PC games run anywhere from 10-20 bucks less average ( I think ) than console games. Not the case for games like COD 4 though....

Anyway, if ya get brand new games for 10 bucks they must be bootleg XD

well in the U.S., letme re-fraize that since people think they know every fucking thing, in texas i just brought the sims 3 for 25 dollars, but i ain't trippin i already got gta-sa and ohh i just brought COD5 for 12 bucks, so yall get ripped i get the real games for cheap prices