Connecting the server problem

I have searched in forums, ****** and stuff for this, but still - i cant find a solution.

Here is my problem - When I click connect to server nothing happens! I have GTA:SA 1.0, SA:MP 0.2X.
I tried to delete the gta_sa.set file, reinstalling both SAMP and the GTA... Single player runs fine. Help me... Someone..

I dont think it is the problem, but I have a cracked version of GTA, but it is 1.0

I can get it to work only in comatibility mode for Windows 98/ME, but then it crashes after a little while.

There is the same thread like this:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=118890.0
,but nobody cares about this bug... Someone help us...

I don't think it's that no one cares. :P Maybe nobody knows how to help though.

You said you have SA:MP .2x Do you have .2x Update 1? I believe it corrected some issues that Vista users were experiencing. Also, if you can run GTA SA in Single Player mode then it should be able to run in MP so I wouldn't think it had to do with the fact that it's cracked.

Originally if you had Vista you would have to run SA:MP in compatibility mode for 98/ME for it to run properly. You also should run SA:MP and GTA SA as administrator programs in Vista. With the .2x Update 1 you no longer need to run it in compatibility mode for Vista.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sern
I don't think it's that no one cares. :P Maybe nobody knows how to help though.

You said you have SA:MP .2x Do you have .2x Update 1? I believe it corrected some issues that Vista users were experiencing. Also, if you can run GTA SA in Single Player mode then it should be able to run in MP so I wouldn't think it had to do with the fact that it's cracked.

Originally if you had Vista you would have to run SA:MP in compatibility mode for 98/ME for it to run properly. You also should run SA:MP and GTA SA as administrator programs in Vista. With the .2x Update 1 you no longer need to run it in compatibility mode for Vista.
Idk,i have vista,its running fine
exept of my extremly high ping >.<
(my high ping have nothing to do with vista)