No respawn after explotion!

i want if any car explode no respawn, i use createvehicle

How much did you set the respawn delay in CreateVehicle ?

the respawn time is 9999999999999999999999999 :S i dont know put it infinity i need that no respawn

I don't understand you. If you want your cars not to respawn, then use https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddStaticVehicle .
If you want them to respawn after explosion, lower the last parameter of CreateVahicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
I don't understand you. If you want your cars not to respawn, then use https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddStaticVehicle .
If you want them to respawn after explosion, lower the last parameter of CreateVahicle
I use createvehicle! because i need create cars but no in ongamemodeinit, the problem is my car (createvehicle) respawns inmediatly when the car explosion, i want the car NO respawn after explosion

Код:
OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid, killerid)
{
DestroyVehicle(vehicleid)
}
This will destroy the vehicle when it explodes, so it won't respawn, but just won't exist. But if you want the exploded car to remain there - it's not possible.

BTW: The infinity for respawn delay is -1

That is the problem the car explodes but i use that code the cvehicle is destroy dont exist :S, i cant make the car respawn and teleport the car tooo anyy very lost place

I don't understand what you want to do. Then you say that you need the vehicle to not respawn after explosion. And now you are saying something ... i don't know what... looks like you now want the car to respawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronyx69
I don't understand what you want to do. Then you say that you need the vehicle to not respawn after explosion. And now you are saying something ... i don't know what... looks like you now want the car to respawn.
I need this... the car (carro1 = createvehicle(blabnlabla..)) no respawn after explosion that is but dont destroy the car (destroyvehicle) because i need the same car respawn when i use (setvehicletorespawn(carro1))

Dont undrestand a word