Novacaine Announcement Black Bar

I just realized that in Novacaine at the bottom of it they have this black box with all of the information going around Los Santos , and so i fell in love with it (Jokes) but i found it extremely nice and the textbox at the back is black which has an execellent standard looking thing, but straight to the point for some of you who knows what im talking about , can you guys PLEASE tell me how to do that, or what script they used for that because it seems to be using a string and a timer , but i want to see the set up of it , so please if you know then just tell me the codes or the script i could also use thank you , and not only novacaine has it but also Valhalla seems to be using that too , but bottom line i need something like that and need help on how to do that Thank You !!

PS:: NOVACAINE IS ON THE OFFICIAL TAB FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JUST VISIT THEM AND YOU'LL SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by will_92
I just realized that in Novacaine at the bottom of it they have this black box with all of the information going around Los Santos , and so i fell in love with it (Jokes) but i found it extremely nice and the textbox at the back is black which has an execellent standard looking thing, but straight to the point for some of you who knows what im talking about , can you guys PLEASE tell me how to do that, or what script they used for that because it seems to be using a string and a timer , but i want to see the set up of it , so please if you know then just tell me the codes or the script i could also use thank you , and not only novacaine has it but also Valhalla seems to be using that too , but bottom line i need something like that and need help on how to do that Thank You !!

PS:: NOVACAINE IS ON THE OFFICIAL TAB FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JUST VISIT THEM AND YOU'LL SEE
its a standart textdraw that use a background box.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawUseBox

Under includes:
Код:
new Text:news;
new Text:page;
Under OnGameModeInIt:
Код:
  news=TextDrawCreate(637, 438, "NEWS: YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE BAR AT BOTTOM");
  TextDrawLetterSize(news, 0.2, 0.9);
  TextDrawFont(news, 2);
  TextDrawColor(news, 0x33CCFFFF);
  TextDrawSetOutline(news,1);
  TextDrawAlignment(news,3);
  page=TextDrawCreate(0, 438, " YOURWEBSITE.COM");
  TextDrawLetterSize(page, 0.2, 0.9);
  TextDrawFont(page, 2);
  TextDrawColor(page, 0x33CCFFFF);
  TextDrawSetOutline(page,1);
  TextDrawUseBox(page,1);
  TextDrawBoxColor(page, 0x00000066);

o.k but let's say i want to include a player's name in it? how would i do that i already knew it was a simple textdraw but they must have a streamer for it and strings because on the textdraw it useually says like "Matthew has stole a bag of potatoe" and that proves that there's a string for the name , now i need a pro to tell me how to do it but thanks guys