Live Russian Cam - MUST SEE!

In Russia, there's this military, supposedly called "Alfa tsentr", they are trying to make people genetically perfect. I don't know what's going on, it was posted on 4Chan and the user was suspended, it's all over the internet now.

1. Go to http://174.133.240.117/ - Wierd ****** thing.
2. Type in "alfa tsentr"
3. A live cam will now start, watch it.

It's crazy! They captured her, once you exit fullscreen (escape) it will redirect to a ******** page (Supposedly the military leader), TODAY she uploaded a picture of the girl in the white room, the description read "We will miss you little bird!!)

Thoughts, comments, information?

it froze my firefox :P

can't see anything. When the webcam starts there is a blue room and cant see anything. When i press ESC the ******** link is dead.

Might not work,supposedly there's a "time limit" or amount of views before they cut you off. IP changes wont work, don't bother, I've tried, it's a military site.

WTF! This is weird!
Ill keep eye on the stuff they do.... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ <FalconX^ ♠
WTF! This is weird!
Yeah I know it's fucking weird I'm now watching it.

FAKE!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

Enlighten yourself.

Quote:

I would like to see you check through the Cloverfield marketing pages. Without knowing they are marketing pages.

I'm not an expert, but that is a fake. A very, very well staged marketing fake.

What I'm wondering is, for what. A movie? Lost?

Where did you find it? Also, did you try hitting ESC while watching the feed?

www.********.com/pages/The-Junsui/108510947011

This reeks of JJ Abrahams, somehow.

i am not watching this anymore becouse they can trace your ip.

Quote:

So here's the deal, i found out that she does do more stuff than 2 things over again. But this is definitely fake right? Because I'm kinda worried again, lmao. So is one of my friends

If it's fake then why do like ******* users get banned for uploading stuff? Is it copyright? and why did the wikipedia page get taken down and stuff like that?

Now I saw the site of her boob this seems a little hardcore to be a viral thing

I am honestly worried now, so if anyone can confirm this to be fake then I'd be really happy because I'm at my moms place and I'm leaving tomorrow, but leaving and not being sure about entering a wierd page like this with some captured woman in a cell is not something I wanna do, if it's some super secret bullshit I don't wanna leave my mom here if they track your ip or something

But it has to be fake because if it was real they'd be running that video on their own network and not use something that anyone can get into without even putting in a password. and why the fuck would it link me to ******** after I quit watching the video? that makes no sense.

I can't believe this really got to me, I'm still a little scare though, just because I've spent so much time being worried about it..

I am fuck**king confused now

QUOTES ARE COPIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minde
Quote:
WTF! This is weird!
I think this is a recording.... the image quality is almost perfect, normal cameras don't have this kind of quality..... and the camera stuff can be done on Sony Vegas... alltho this is very intriging(idk if its well wrtiten).
I just can't watch this all the time because it might be one of those Scream pranks, and i don't like them.

---------------------------------------Edit-----------------------
Lowsy Russians -.-
I don't have much to worrie about, i have Dynamic IP
------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WTF! This is weird!
I think this is a recording.... the image quality is almost perfect, normal cameras don't have this kind of quality..... and the camera stuff can be done on Sony Vegas... alltho this is very intriging(idk if its well wrtiten).
I just can't watch this all the time because it might be one of those Scream pranks, and i don't like them.
Me neither!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WTF! This is weird!

---------------------------------------Edit-----------------------
Lowsy Russians -.-
I don't have much to worrie about, i have Dynamic IP
------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know if they can track me becouse my provider gives only one ip to everyone and we are like 100 people on the same ip