HELP PLZ (fixed)

can somebody plz help me with this soom noob made it and ripped me off (PRICK)
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

SetTimerEx("SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime", WANTED_LOW_TIME*60*1000, "i", playerid);

i need to lower wanted lvl after so long

Firstly... What?

Secondly... SetTimerEx ( "SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime" , WANTED_LOW_TIME * 60 * 1000 , true , "i" , playerid );

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatty
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)

1 Error.

SetTimerEx("SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime", WANTED_LOW_TIME*60*1000, "i", playerid);

you missed the repeat my friend
you have to do "SetTimerEx("SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime", WANTED_LOW_TIME*60*1000, true, "i", playerid);" if you like the the repeat
pr fo "SetTimerEx("SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime", WANTED_LOW_TIME*60*1000, false, "i", playerid);" if not

Quote:
Originally Posted by ► James_Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatty

1 Error.

you missed the repeat my friend
you have to do "SetTimerEx("SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime", WANTED_LOW_TIME*60*1000, true, "i", playerid);" if you like the the repeat
pr fo "SetTimerEx("SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime", WANTED_LOW_TIME*60*1000, false, "i", playerid);" if not
i tried the repeat and got
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Received Files\nwocnr.pwn(697 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathOfGenesis
Firstly... What?

Secondly... SetTimerEx ( "SetWantedLevelLowerAfterTime" , WANTED_LOW_TIME * 60 * 1000 , true , "i" , playerid );
this one worked thx buddy i think the 1 james put needed the spaces but im new to scripting so i didnt know anyways thank you guys

The spaces make no difference. I just indent and uses spaces in strange places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathOfGenesis
The spaces make no difference. I just indent and uses spaces in strange places.
ahhh thx buddy see shows how dumb i am :P