Someone help PLEASE!

Im Creating a stunt server and i got a huge problem, when i started adding vehicles in a stunt map near sf and lv (near aircraft carrier) on water the cars spawn too quick and go through the road i made, and end up falling in the water! Is there any way to freeze the vehicles for like 2-3 seconds on spawn so the objects can load or do i need to get a different object streamer, im currently using xObjects and they spawn too slow but not that slow.

Well yeah I think you should change the streamer.
The streamer is taking too long to spawn the objects.They're slow,and that's why they fall Try to change the streamer like I said.
Hope I helped at least a bit.
Ecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::: [E
Ecko :::. ]
Well yeah I think you should change the streamer.
The streamer is taking too long to spawn the objects.They're slow,and that's why they fall Try to change the streamer like I said.
Hope I helped at least a bit.
Ecko
Do u know any good streamer i have xStreamer is that one good?

You need to spawn the vehicles onto a static object (CreateObject).

Is there any way you can make it so they spawn alittle higher in the air? But not enough to damage the car, Like so they drop right when the objects are loaded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanRulez09
Is there any way you can make it so they spawn alittle higher in the air? But not enough to damage the car, Like so they drop right when the objects are loaded?
What i did was used mta map edditor and used the icon (id 1239) or someting big and raised it up alittle and now everything is good!