Lookin for scripters

Hello there!!
I currently have a server running on " ServerFFS's HOST " A really great host in my oponion. And i really need scripters if anyone can help my server and would like to stand up for the job to be a scripter no problem if you wish not to have the job ingame to be admin i will certainly give credit to the person that made the following script!

Код:
Type of GM: RolePlay
How many scripters I need: 3 - 4
Scripters recieve: Admin, Credit, Or anything else but no money
What I need to be scripted:Houses,Biz,Interiors,Jobs,Colors,Commands,objects Etc..
The Website is : http://sanmarinorp.co.cc
If you wish to contact me on MSN here : gnrsamp@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!!!

Topic Updated for more information. My server will be running for a major long time and my goal is to make it to the official list

Arsham was alright, One of their admins was very unprofessional, Very immature and you should not even bother going in their Ventrilo. You will get banned and insulted seconds after logging in. Very rude community, Arsham you need to control your admins if your ever going to get any type of help for your server.

Thanks.

Okay I went into the ventrilo to offer to script and i was immedietly kicked for hey before i could say anything reason hey. I came back in and joined the channel and was explaining I am a scripter i can help and the fundamentals of scripting, A person named mike and sai oh you sound like a nerd and kicked me. So i came back and said okay now i'm not interested and got kicked again. The last time I went in and said okay i'm replying to your post on got kicked again. The admin that was doing this said racist remarks fro no reason when we only offered our help

Please do not spam or talk about anything that another person has done to you on a SA-MP forum thread. That was not my ventrilo and i was not incharge of anything to do with another person fighting with you.

The ventrilo is listed on your website. We went to it and got harassed. You shouldn't even bother posting the Ventrilo your using if its not yours cause the people on it will get you nowhere.

It just makes you look bad supporting a Ventrilo like that. Good luck with your scripter hunt, Just don't bring them on the vent.