[GameMode] [GM] Find the package 1.0

Hello, this is my first gamemode I'm releasing to public. This is a simple gamemode, but it may take you all day to find the package though!
The objective is very simple - somewhere, in San Andreas, lies a package. You must collect it before anyone else does, and deliver it back to the bar. There are no commands provided, so if your vehicle goes up in flames, you can't fix it, and you have to either quit the game, or go back to Lil' Probe Inn to grab a new vehicle. Though the rcon commands are still usable for admins. If you want to implement an admin filterscript for more commands, I'd suggest to remove command /kill or any other teleportation commands, because they just give an unfair advantage. After someone delivers the package, the server restarts automatically after 10 seconds, and after the restart there will be set a new location of the package. You can use this gamemode to provide some challenges and the package founder wins something, for example, a prize or maybe something SA-MP related or whatever you wish. The package coordinates can be replaced or added for new locations. Teleports to interiors are disabled completely, it is done to make the gameplay easier, because it's a real pain in the ass to search all the interiors for the package even though it's not even there. Screenshots:

Screenshot 1 | Screenshot 2 | Screenshot 3 | Screenshot 4 | Screenshot 5

I will also start working on Find The Package 1.1 soon, and with that update I might add and enable commands, I even have some plans for future of this gamemode.

1.0: Download (SpeedyShare) | Download (Pastebin) | Download (Mirror by иєσz) | Download (Mirror 2) | Download (Mirror 3)

Mirrors are highly appreciated, I will add some mirrors myself too soon, and source in pastebin of course.
I would also like to thank eddy and Wesley for helping me out with some small issues.

Enjoy! Comment, ask your questions etcetera.

looks very good but simple well done

Thanks

Nice work berkley!

yay nice work

Looks quite nice.
Maybe you should add some more things to do, but yeah, nice.

http://upload.zulb.net/f/findthepack...1873031091.rar <- Mirror

Nice idea, nice.

Thank you all!