Hello need help with La-RP

Hello , i need gamemode what called LA-RP i cant find it i was used it buy i fucked GM up and need agin with Scriptfiles , Fileterscripts , INC EVRYTHING Post download link here please

LA-RP topic was deleted (i think author wanted that), so i guess you can't get LA-RP gamemode anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
LA-RP topic was deleted (i think author wanted that), so i guess you can't get LA-RP gamemode anymore.
!OMG!
I want it :ґ( plz sum 1 UPLOAD it !!

la rp is used on to many server and is pritty bugged as i remember posting helping in the topic there we just loads of thing missed out. so best to make your own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Shoter
la rp is used on to many server and is pritty bugged as i remember posting helping in the topic there we just loads of thing missed out. so best to make your own!
Im not good in scripting but i need it :S!

try http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=91010.0 thats not a GF not much in it has house 100 biz etc read it id say this is better then la rp as ive test this one before.

Quote:
try http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=91010.0 thats not a GF not much in it has house 100 biz etc read it id say this is better then la rp as ive test this one before.
NO IT'S NOT BETTER!!

Yeah it is la rp is a gf edit and unles you no your stuff theres not much point with it there is so many mistakes in there its not worth the time it will prob take u to do it.

Quote:
Yeah it is la rp is a gf edit and unles you no your stuff theres not much point with it there is so many mistakes in there its not worth the time it will prob take u to do it.
OMG I NEED ID DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Well your most likely not going to get it so I suggest you move on, download another script, or learn to script yourself and make one from scratch.