[Include] [INC] Icons++ Icon Streamer

Icons++ Icon Streamer v1.0
Include by Lavamike
IsPosInDistance by Double-O-Seven/GoldKiller
Information
I made this Icon Streamer just for fun. I tested it and it seems to work. Please let me know of any bugs you may find.

Please view the functions below for how to use.

Functions

OnMapIconConnect(playerid)
Description: Must be called in OnPlayerConnect in your script.

OnMapIconDisconnect(playerid)
Description: Must be called in OnPlayerDisconnect in your script.

CreateStreamedMapIcon(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, markerType, color)
Description: Create a new streamed icon. The max amount you can have is 100 but you can change that in the include.
Returns: The IconID

playerid - The playerid parameter indicates the player who gets to see the icon.
Float:X - The X-coordinate of the place where you want the icon to show up.
Float:Y - The Y-coordinate of the place where you want the icon to show up.
Float:Z - The Z-coordinate of the place where you want the icon to show up.
markerType - The icon you wish to place, https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerMapIcon for a list of available icons.
color - The color of the icon, this should be used incase of the square icon (ID: 1). If you are not using the square icon (ID: 1) then just set this to any color.

RemoveStreamedMapIcon(playerid, IconID)
Description: Remove an Icon

playerid - Player who will have the icon removed
IconID - The IconID given to you by CreateStreamedMapIcon

CheckIcons(playerid)
Description: Checks and updates the icons that should be in view on the map for the player. You may use this in OnPlayerUpdate or make a timer in your script.

Download
UploadFFS: http://files.uploadffs.com/d/7cc7ddd8/IPP.zip
Pastebin: http://pawn.pastebin.com/f353e47d4

Installation
Extract IPP.inc to your pawno\includes\ folder

At the top of your script add: #include <IPP>

In OnPlayerConnect add: OnMapIconConnect(playerid);
In OnPlayerDisconnect add: OnMapIconDisconnect(playerid);

Notes
I only ask that you don't remove the credits at the top from the script or at least don't go running around showing your friends saying you made it by yourself. You may modify it as much as you want except for that. Feel free to mirror, post a link in this topic and i'll add it. You can also edit it/make it better and post a link here and I will post your edited version here too. Please provide a brief description on your changes.

----------------------------------------------------
Icons++ Icon Streamer By Lavamike
Friday, July 17, 2009
Version 2.1
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssǝן‾ʎ
Sorry but, I just read that, and it confused the hell out of me. I tried implementing it but just couldn't understand how it works...

so how many could the max be i no its 100 i mean could you change it to 1000 not that anyone should need to just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
so how many could the max be i no its 100 i mean could you change it to 1000 not that anyone should need to just wondering.
It can be as much as you want it to be. But, it will only show the nearest 31 icons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavamike
Quote:
It can be as much as you want it to be. But, it will only show the nearest 31 icons.
Sweet i may need to use it in 0.3 lol when you can have up to 2 billion VW that means i could make 2 billion houses lmao i dont think i will tho lol.

does it work in 0.3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
does it work in 0.3?
Quote:
Sweet i may need to use it in 0.3 lol when you can have up to 2 billion VW that means i could make 2 billion houses lmao i dont think i will tho lol.

AMAZING!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanozoft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
does it work in 0.3?
Quote:
Ohh sorry, i figured out what my problem was, i was putting everything into my game mode when its supposed to be a filterscript

thanks this works great