IN GAME TRANSLATOR

anyone who can make a in game translator with as many launguages as possible to translate to and from something and as many words as possible will get a paypal sent to them i must see the script to make sure it works if you can do this then please do it would help many please comment me if you are up to this challenge i will keep in contact from there on in!

if you need more info contact me!

How long is the script, & how many languages?

EDIT: Example. If someody types /help, they've selected Russian language, they will view the text in russian. But if they've chosen the English Language, it will be displayed in English.

I think he's talking about the OnPlayerText callback, like if someone types something in russian it'll covert it into english, which is a LONG process but possible.

well something like that but lets say someone typs in russian and im english i want to know what there saying so it will tranclate it to english for me and it would be vise versa like if i typed to someone in english and they speak russian then it will tranclate it

0x u got it right on the nose that is what i would want

I tried making this but sadly the datagram include doesn't work anymore and I am horrible with plugins. I have most of the socket code and stuff though.

I tried making it so it would use ****** Translator..

yea i have ****** tranclator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamsheetz
anyone who can make a in game translator with as many launguages as possible to translate to and from something and as many words as possible will get a paypal sent to them i must see the script to make sure it works if you can do this then please do it would help many please comment me if you are up to this challenge i will keep in contact from there on in!

if you need more info contact me!
If this was to be made, it would be FOR EVERYONE, because of how much it could do. It would take a long time, and lots of people to make a translator. I'm goona guess this about a translator:

-Database
-Looks up the word, translates it to users language
-outputs it back

You would need to put in the whole fucking dictionary for each Language. Plus, alot of people spell like this.
"hai, c3n g0 4 r ride iN MY CR!1111! Noaaaaaa!A~!111"
That doesn't help, lol.

thats so true but then if the spell f***ed up then just spell it with the letters they used and thats why id give anyone paypal who can do it

narrow it down just spanish polish Portuguese Russian German even that would be fantastic even if you could use ****** tranclator and make a plug in anything that would get me most of thoes words while in the game