get others on my server?

well I have learned scripting for sa-mp and I am working on my server still. my problem that I noticed is that no one can connect to it. I have port forwarded 7777 on both types. Is it becuase of my static IP? if so how can I get it too work with that?
for what I can do.
I can connect to it myself with a internal IP and through the IP for when you connect to your server. from what i have read you need to give a different IP too people so that IP is your internet IP like mine is 71.XXX.XXX.XXX so that is supposed to work right? I know I can't use 10.X.X.X becuase it is internal

can you link me too a post or a guide of some sort or just tell me what is wrong?

www.whatsmyip.org

I know what my IP is.....

Then give peoples yourid:7777?
I dont see what the problem is?

yourip:7777
get your ip from whatismyip.org

if everythings forwarded and people still cant connect then your ISP has blocked out those ports through their firewalls and you'll have to either call them and see if they can fix it for you or buy / somehow get hosting.

mabye... does anyone know anything about NAT? I read somewhere i need to do something with that. can I have a link or some help with that?

If you have portforwarded, NAT isn't the problem. As long as there is no firewall blocking the server on your PC, you have portforwarded and you have given your *internet* IP (As seen on whatismyip.com) to your players it should work. For you to connect, you will need to use your LAN IP (10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x)

Let me check firewall and see what I can do.