Deleting an object I've added with in-game editor?

So I've downloaded the following Ingame Object Editor: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=24762.0
I wanted to try it out and I did " /oadd 1325 billboard " and it spawned a large billboard. I then did " /odel " and it said that "billboard has been deleted" (or something similar) but it was still there! Now I can't remove it with any commands and it's like the object isn't there anymore. I can't "focus" at it so I can't open the object menu either.

I think the reason why I can't delete it properly is because it got stuck in a wall, so like 10% of the billboard is in the bank property wall "/.

Can someone help me?
Re-starting the server didn't work either.

unload the filterscript ?

If you're got a saved file which contains the data from the object, then delete it. The file should be located in your Scriptfiles folder.

And don't forget to ask in the script's thread.

I'll try what you've said now - and I whish I could have asked there instead of making a new thread, but the thread is closed.

Thank you, it works now. I deleted the information file even though the billboard wasn't in it, and I unloaded the FS, started the server/closing the server and the loading the FS back in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkien
I whish I could have asked there instead of making a new thread, but the thread is closed.
Whoupsie, I didn't notice that.

Now something even stupider has happen.. Nothing gets saved to the save file -.-

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! What the fuck? Nothing gets saved and it's still loading? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by cοοp
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! What the fuck? Nothing gets saved and it's still loading? :O
Uhm.. Well, I can add objects etc. in-game, but nothing gets saved to the BREAD_OED.txt file, so when I log out I've lost everything.

Hmm yes had that problem too when i firstly tried the fs Try deleting the .txt file then go in-game and try to create objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACERS
Hmm yes had that problem too when i firstly tried the fs Try deleting the .txt file then go in-game and try to create objects
I've done that several times but it doesn't work