[HELP] I would like to start scripting from 0 to create a RPG server

Hi to everyone, this is my first post and I....am a Script Beginner.

I have been reading all possible help, tutorial, FS, APP, GM posts here in the samp forum as well as the Wiki Samp ones. I started searching because I really enjoyed the creative aspects of Scripting your own GM. Specially RolPlaying-wise. Each time I entered a server I was amazed and I questioned myself "How did they and are capable to do all these things?".

Up to now I have only managed to do the basic things from the Wiki Samp. Due to there is so much information on how to create this, do that, edit this and the other, its really easy to get confused with all the new terms and definitions that sound like chineese to you (no ofense to chineese ppl btw). I have read the PAWN language doc and many tutorials, but I still get stuck and more confused, even affecting what I learnt recently.

After a long time of searching and not gettin anywhere, I just gave up on searching and doing things in my own.

This is why I request help from anyone who knows how to create scripts and would like to give me a hand to start from 0, just like if I didn't know anything. I don't wanna copy anyone's work or anything stupid. I want to learn how to create from 0, allowing of course to download other people's scripts and learning from them (which I have tried as well) and using last tech apps or FS's which will help my learning to improve our work.

P.D: I don't like DM's or trying to make one. I want to know things about RPG scripting.

The best way to help me is to talk through any microphone program and teach me. I have the following:
MSN
Teamspeak RC2

And I wouldn't mind getting any other if it makes easier the communication. In Langs I know perfect English and Spanish (coz im Spanish xD)

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope I can meet a new friend to work with,
Sasha

Do you really want to start from 0? Well, oky. I could help you. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by cοοp
Do you really want to start from 0? Well, oky. I could help you. :P
Well you just need to tell me how we are going to communicate, and thats it. Thank beforehand

PM. Until I am finding something better. I don't have Xfire on this computer.

I could help too.. I can use any method to contact except skype and teamspeak

I just want to tell u.. I'm not any pro scripter or something..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACERS
I could help too.. I can use any method to contact except skype and teamspeak

I just want to tell u.. I'm not any pro scripter or something..
Any help is good and welcomed of course, but seeing that we might get more people to help, we should all stick to one program to be able to communicate don't you guys think?

I also want...
i have Xfire,Skype,MSN messenger, and maybe i can dl some more :P but you know.. we can also use a online webroom chat or something...

Ok then, getting more, this is gonna be cool. Emm.... Lets start for voting a program:

1. Xfire (I mostly use this)
2.Skype (not so related to games... but we can use it, its my Fav program to chat with friends)
3.MSN (I don't use mine at all, lol)

I vote for 1

Xfire! But I can't use it right now.

xfire can be easy downlaoded and installed...
XFIRE!