[Question]What do you want to see in the next top server?

Well,

I've been wondering, and i was just seeing if like, what kind of server would you want to top soon?

As in, roleplay, deathmatch, freeroam, and things like that. Also, if you want one, state why and what kind of features it could have that no-other server has, or something you have seen that you would like to see.

Roleplay - 0
Deathmatch - 0
Freeroam - 0
Racing - 0
Stunts - 0

Get voting.

AdrenelineX Should be in the officials because thats a basic Race server. And I must say its the best one 2

Roleplay

No offence to the people who roleplay but this is going to be in my opinion please dont hate me

Right there is not alot of things to do in Roleplay servers. I played many games like Runescape and World of warcraft and what makes them good are quest (Missions)

With sa-mp Roleplay All you can do is make money and make Virtual friends which is simuler to trying to level up in Runescape and World of warcraft but they dont have missions or quest's to be done to make the game more fun and long lasting. and your charictor cant be upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6tynine
No offence to the people who roleplay but this is going to be in my opinion please dont hate me

Right there is not alot of things to do in Roleplay servers. I played many games like Runescape and World of warcraft and what makes them good are quest (Missions)

With sa-mp Roleplay All you can do is make money and make Virtual friends which is simuler to trying to level up in Runescape and World of warcraft but they dont have missions or quest's to be done to make the game more fun and long lasting. and your charictor cant be upgraded.
Servers can make it so you get like promotions, like when you get X amount of points, you get extra guns or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryKirkby
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6tynine

Servers can make it so you get like promotions, like when you get X amount of points, you get extra guns or something.
Yea but you would want something that you have never seen before. promotions like extra health and guns won't ammuse me because there isn't anything I havn't used before.

SF-RP has a fun system, not only can you work to earn money but you can spend that money on things for fun.

These systems are being tested by me, but expect some more amazing things in store for SF-RP, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoSiS
SF-RP has a fun system, not only can you work to earn money but you can spend that money on things for fun.

These systems are being tested by me, but expect some more amazing things in store for SF-RP, as always.
These are the boring things for me. I played ls-rp, Valhalla ect all you can possibly do is make money and spend it which doesn't make it fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoSiS
Well obviously, The game would be pretty pointless if you couldn't.

I believe on every server you can spend your money on things?