[HELP]Some vehicles spawns wrong place

Hey,

SOME my server vehicles spawns a littlebit wrong place, i mean same place but like 5meters away for REAL spawn. I need to make /respawnallcars to spawn them correctly. + The cars i make like factioncar = CreateVehicle(..); etc they wont spawn if i make /respawnallcars.

Whats the problem?

The cars spawn quicker than the ground. So when the GM starts, the cars fall through the ground and spawn in the different place. Atleast thats what I think lol

You could try spawning the cars with an increased z (height) but I tried that and they still fell

Hmm thas weird...

So what should i do? increase evry single car Z ?

Or maybe freeze them upon their spawn and unfreeze after some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPork
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWay
Quote:
How?
Loop through all vehicles and freeze them, SetTimer, loop again through all vehicles and unf.. oh wait, that doesn't even work, you can't freeze vehicles without a player inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //exora
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWay
Quote:
How?
Loop through all vehicles and freeze them, SetTimer, loop again through all vehicles and unf.. oh wait, that doesn't even work, you can't freeze vehicles without a player inside.
Great...

Yeah I think it's where you've to many Vehicles in a certain radius. It has happened to me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernethy
Yeah I think it's where you've to many Vehicles in a certain radius. It has happened to me also.
How did you fixed it? If you fixed it.

How many is "too many" at certain radius?

There must be something to do.. Cause i have seen servers that haves like over 100 cars at one radius, and all spawn nicely.