[HELP] Cant figure out this one guys...

I have this problem everytime, even if the script are new...
When a player joins, we cant kill each other...

I think it's because SendDeathMessage?

My looks like this... simple:

Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
  SendDeathMessage(killerid, playerid, reason);
	return 1;
}
Well... the big quastion is why I cant kill any other players, and he cant kill me...

Thanks for answers

You mean that your health actually doesn't go down if you shoot each other? If so then SendDeathMessage has nothing to do with it...I've no idea what that is.

I think he cannot see the msg of death like
BiG_Sm0k3 (sawnoffs picture) lol2112

Hmm. His code is right so I don't know why it wouldn't display...

Explain little more.
How you can`t kill nobody or nobody can`t kill you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Luka
]
Explain little more.
How you can`t kill nobody or nobody can`t kill you?
As I said, we "cant" kill each other, the health meter dosnt move when we try to shoot/hit each other, but it works if we jump from houses etc...

Does your players moves like a robot? If yes,your Internet (or your players) lags very much.

Quote:
]
Does your players moves like a robot? If yes,your Internet (or your players) lags very much.
I'm sure he had both him and someone esle stand still and lock on and unload a clip into each other,at least i hope he did.

Quote:
]
I have good internet speed, and It's not a sync bug, we tries to use explosives, but nothing kills the player or me...

What do you mean by "it works if we jump from houses"? Are you using SetPlayerVirtualWorld or anything like that?