Wiki Account

I had asked Kaisersouse and Kye for a wiki account, but I don't have yet a PM back. So my question,

I would like to create a account to post a wikipage about creating an working admin sript.
There is already an tutorial how to make on here: this. But it doesn't work for me. So, I contacted Cuecumber(Cueball) to ask what was the problem, But he didn't know. He also sayd that it's not finished and that he will never finish it. After that I decided to make my own working adminscript, and to share it with others.
I did read on the SA-MP wiki homepage about spamming in the wiki, I will not do that.

I hope someone react.
Remi-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki.sa-mp.com
Note: new user registration for page editing on this wiki is currently disabled due to spamming
Report wiki problems on the SA-MP IRC channel.
________
Latnspice

yeah, the wiki registration form is gone, to avoid spam(bots). but i'm not a bot, and have some handy things to write about...

I was told that when a captcha system is implemented, to stop the bots, the registration will re-open.

Captcha, is really simple to add, as far as i know.
But, if the wiki will use captcha, use Re-Captcha. That's better, a lot of better.

When will you open wiki registration? I guess as we have multi-language forum now many people who don't understand english well want the wiki to be translated to their native language and there are people willing to help in this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeX
When will you open wiki registration? I guess as we have multi-language forum now many people who don't understand english well want the wiki to be translated to their native language and there are people willing to help in this...
Somebody doesn't know English? it should be their fault, not ours.

Lucky for me i had a SA:MP Wiki account before the register function got disabled :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Quote:

Lucky for me i had a SA:MP Wiki account before the register function got disabled :P
You Don't Know There Language, That's Your Fault
I'm Willing To Help Out In Urdu/Hindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by &&Saiber
Quote:
Quote:

Almost the whole world can speak English, so that we can als communicate with each other and that there would be no confusion, don't tell me it's my fault i don't know all shit languages there are.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by &&Saiber
Quote:
Quote:

Almost the whole world can speak English, so that we can als communicate with each other and that there would be no confusion, don't tell me it's my fault i don't know all shit languages there are.
You think that our languages doesn't worth nothing because English is international language?
There is better (more precise) languages than English... like Deutsch.