How Do I Get My SA-MP Server Online?

I have a SA-MP Server, but how do I get it online? If your wondering what modem/ router I have, its a
ZyXel Prestige 600, and I have PeoplePc - Online for internet. Please Please Please Please Help Me!
And If Your Going To Answer My Question, Please Be Very Detailed. Some people have told
me what to do but I dont get what their saying! Thanks!

OK GUYS, I POSTED THIS A LONG TIME AGO. I HAVE A DIFFERENT ROUTER NOW.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=72147.0

Stop fucking using caps.. These people are pissing me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0nzz
He is just asking for a help. You could said him about caps in better way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
Quote:
Okay.. here then..

Dont use caps since you have lost all common sense Im not gonna blame you this time..

Is that good?

[quote=DeltaAirlines12 ]
I have a SA-MP Server, but how do I get it online? If your wondering what modem/ router I have, its a
ZyXel Prestige 600, and I have PeoplePc - Online for internet. Please Please Please Please Help Me!
And If Your Going To Answer My Question, Please Be Very Detailed. Some people have told

There! Happy Too All You People Who Got Mad At Me For Using Caps!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay.. here then..

Dont use caps since you have lost all common sense Im not gonna blame you this time..

Is that good?
If you are not going to be of any help and just criticize people on how they post, especially in the client support section, then why the bloody hell are you posting? Go get your jollies off somewhere else, you troll. I suggest /b/ or 4chan would be the perfect place for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaC87
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay.. here then..

Is that good?
If you are not going to be of any help and just criticize people on how they post, especially in the client support section, then why the bloody hell are you posting? Go get your jollies off somewhere else, you troll. I suggest /b/ or 4chan would be the perfect place for you.
Thats right.. lowercase it.

... get a host. You'll go nowhere on dial-up. The bandwidth is horrendous.

Quote:
WHAT IS THE F*CKING DIFFERENCE IF SOMEONE USES CAPITALS OR NOT, ITS LETTERS.

now, shut up and stop whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaC87
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay.. here then..

Is that good?
You're trolling his trolling.

And get a host, you'll fail with a dial-up connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
Quote:
WHAT IS THE F*CKING DIFFERENCE IF SOMEONE USES CAPITALS OR NOT, ITS LETTERS.

now, shut up and stop whining
It just annoys people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaAirlines12
Delta, if you need to get your server online , there are 2 ways, Port forward or give it to server Hoster.

Port Forward:
If you are looking to port forward go here, http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=112255.0
it will teach you how to do it, but if you choose port forward, you must keep your PC open at all times to run the server.

Getting it Hosted:
To get it hosted, follow these steps, http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=113762.0
If you choose this you will have to pay the hosters some money and they will host your server 24/7 or the time they tell you.

Regards, Adil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaAirlines12
foward the ports 7777 on your router through UDP and TCP, people say only do UDP but that doesnt work, it didnt work for me
http://www.typefish.co.uk/samp-conn/
use that to check if your server shows up online