HEllp mmmeeee PLLLLZZZZ

Ok i am trying to get a script up the CWRP and when i press f5 or f6 i get this,
C:\Users\Public\Downloads\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(14) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_sampmysql"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

I downloded the pawn,
2. I saved it to the gamemod's folder.
3. I opened pawno
4. I opens the cwrp pawno file from the pawno aplication
5. I hit F5 and even F6 and get
C:\Users\Public\Downloads\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(14) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_sampmysql"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

first you must dowload sampmysql include and put it to your includes folder

I downleded and put the file in my include folder i ran the Pawno file on it and compiled it it said gamemod complete but now when i goto do that to the GF fiel it says the same old error.
edit edit edit edit

I tried it on the CWRP script and it worked ok but i got this message,
C:\Users\Public\Downloads\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(13719 ) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 10464 bytes
Code size: 1639892 bytes
Data size: 5414988 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=6375 cells (25500 bytes)
Total requirements: 7081728 bytes

1 Warning.

What now?

GF doesn't have anything with mysql.
Probably your GF runs in a different folder.

I got the .amx file now and when I open the sever it says there is a gamemod but now every 15 secounds it restarts over and over and over and over or it says its connecting but not responding.

Are you sure you use the pawno with the right includes?

I am not sure whats going on i had it up and running on my pc a wile back ago and now its a no go but a guy is going to host me so i'll let him figure it out.