Pickups made easy

Unavailable.

Cool, this is just what I needed and was planning on doing it myself but thanks for saving me the trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
but type 14 for pickups is for in and out a vehicle
Nope, type 14 Pickups can Only be picked up in a vehicle, Not on foot! trust me I Use type 14 loads for nos pickups in a race!

How do i let me server hold more than 100 pickups i want to add like 100's of houses..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
but type 14 for pickups is for in and out a vehicle
Nope, type 14 Pickups can Only be picked up in a vehicle, Not on foot! trust me I Use type 14 loads for nos pickups in a race!
Hey, That's an awesome idea xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy_Palifonic
How do i let me server hold more than 100 pickups i want to add like 100's of houses..
http://dev.sa-mp.com/trac/browser/sc...SI_pickups.own
Probably a nooby question, but how to use this?

How do i use the pickups streamer without having to use the whole libary? I want to use this on my pen script, and when include the whole libary i get a bunch of errors of things that already been used

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
It's part of YSI, you really need the whole thing if you're not sure what you're doing.
How do i use the pickups streamer without having to use the whole libary? I want to use this on my pen script, and when include the whole libary i get a bunch of errors of things that already been used

YSI has it's own thread so don't talk about it here.

** Please delete this thread.