PLease help me

Ok so my friend and i ahve set out to make a new server. But we need help... We have [GM] lvcnr but we really want lscnr. We have been told to change co-ordinates but we need further help. How to change co-ordinates and where to find a [MAP]Los Santos.
Any help will be greatly appreciated plus if you can give in detail would be great. I am sure if you help us out we could do something in return

greetz

What do you mean how to find [MAP] Los santos? Just drive to there...
You can use in-game the command /save in order to save your current player/vehicle's position, the coords save onto savedpositions.txt file in your San Andreas folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
You can use in-game the command /save in order to save your current player/vehicle's position, the coords save onto savedpositions.txt file in your San Andreas folder.
No not what i mean. We want to change Lv cnr to Ls cnr but we need co - ordintates of Ls map to do so. We need to change the chords but we don't have a clue what to change them to.

Euhm ingame coordinates? Try /save if that's what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjackoxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
No not what i mean. We want to change Lv cnr to Ls cnr but we need co - ordintates of Ls map to do so. We need to change the chords but we don't have a clue what to change them to.
You can get the co-ordinates by typing /save in-game, thats what they all mean. Click here for more info.