car interior

hello how to make a car interior

i whant to make a car itnerior

with
if u press G at a car it is going into the interrior
like this:
sa-mp Shamal Interior

There is an Old script released on these forums who does that to a Shamal, try searching Shamal Interior in the search button, then modify it from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel
There is an Old script released on these forums who does that to a Shamal, try searching Shamal Interior in the search button, then modify it from there.
i must change the shamal interior from sidhu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckie12
Quote:
Sidhu?... well, search for the Shamal Interior in search button, then download it if you find it, and modify the Vehicle id that you want it to happen to.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sidhu?... well, search for the Shamal Interior in search button, then download it if you find it, and modify the Vehicle id that you want it to happen to.
and the objects at G i can mke it with MTA?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ok
yeah.