[SOLVED]Error 75: input line too long (after substitutions)

I know this is nooby but I couldn't find the pawn_lang.pdf, apparently the site is down or the file was removed or something.

This error seems pretty self-explanatory, but it doesn't seem to be correct.
[code=Pawn Error]C:\Profiles\Administrator\My Documents\Servers\gamemodes\Untitled.pwn(306) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)[/code]

[code=Definition of Line with Error] new HelpText[4][200];[/code]
[code=Line of Error]HelpText[3] = "~w~Press ~k~~PED_SPRINT~ to accept.~n~";[/code]
It's not even 200 characters long, 39 would have been enough.
Increasing it to 250 doesn't help either.

Why is it doing that?

EDIT*
pawn Code:
HelpText[0] = "~w~Just type what you want your account name to be. Hit 'T' to type.~n~NOTE: Your account name is going to be your character's last name.";
        HelpText[1] = "~w~Type in your password. Hit 'T' to type.~n~";
        HelpText[2] = "~w~Confirm your password. Hit 'T' to type.~n~";
        HelpText[3] = "~w~Press ~k~~PED_SPRINT~ to accept.~n~";
The other lines have no problem.

EDIT**
Nevermind, the line AFTER 307 was long (pawno wise, not string wise)

the REAL error line
pawn Code:
format(textstring,sizeof(textstring),"~r~Existence~h~~h~RPG~n~~y~Create Account~n~~n~~w~%s%sAccount Name:%s%s~n~~n~~w~%s%sPassword:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sConfirm Password:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sAccept%s%~n~~n~~n~~n~%s",LeftArrow[0],RedRow[0],RightArrow[0],PlayerInput[playerid][0],LeftArrow[1],RedRow[1],RightArrow[1],PlayerInput[playerid][1],LeftArrow[2],RedRow[2],RightArrow[2],PlayerInput[playerid][2],LeftArrow[3],RedRow[3],RightArrow[3],HelpText[PlayerSelectedRow[playerid]]);
fix

pawn Code:
format(textstring,sizeof(textstring),"~r~Existence~h~~h~RPG~n~~y~Create Account~n~~n~~w~%s%sAccount Name:%s%s~n~~n~~w~%s%sPassword:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sConfirm Password:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sAccept%s%~n~~n~~n~~n~%s",
LeftArrow[0],RedRow[0],RightArrow[0],PlayerInput[playerid][0],LeftArrow[1],RedRow[1],RightArrow[1],PlayerInput[playerid][1],LeftArrow[2],RedRow[2],RightArrow[2],PlayerInput[playerid][2],LeftArrow[3],RedRow[3],RightArrow[3],HelpText[PlayerSelectedRow[playerid]]);