Looking for that special someone

That can lend me a server in SA-MP for shooting (not shooting people, shooting a movie).
I just need a proper hosted server for no more than 10 players for the time of the shooting (shooting times aren't yet decided) that has an already made script that allows free play (off course it needs to include spawn points for both player and cars/planes/helis/boats)

The guy who will make this small sacrifice will be credited in the movie (and/or his clan if he has one) and will be worshiped for the rest of eternity smile.gif
Sorry guys, I'm a little desperete, I would have hosted the server on my own pc but it would cause huge amounts of lag for me (and I'm the recorder), so if anyone is willing to lend us a server with a good ping, I will be realy greatfull.

PM me or leave a messege here, i'll contact you presonally for more details if needed.

If its against the forums rules, altough I can't understand how, remove or move this topic.

P.S
Sorry for the english just in case

You could try doing it in the XMovie server, which is specifically built for movie making. 85.17.139.185:8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettans
You could try doing it in the XMovie server, which is specifically built for movie making. 85.17.139.185:8888
Thanks for the tip mate, i'll check it out

edit:
Thanks for the tip but sadly it doesn't have the charcters I need in the spawn menue and by my opinion, it's impossible to shoot there... neither the less, brilliant map design.