[NL]My script is too short! Help me please!

ENGLISH

Hello.

My script is too short, i want set a command in the script, but i cant the server open.
i think that me script too short is.
my script:
PENLS.
Please help me.

NEDERLANDS.

Yoo,

Myn script is te kort, daar was k achter gekomen toen k een command in het script wilde zetten.
k kan de server dus niet openen.
kheb hulp nodig.
Mijn script naam:
PENLS.
please help me!

A Script can never be 'Too Short' If its fun, its a good script... Nothing about the about of lines...
I've made a 79 Line script which amused me and some friends for ages.

are you dutch or english?

I understood the english less than the dutch.
Learn how to write in English, and then post a topic.

if you have renamed the gamemode amx file, check that before doing anything else.
if thats the same, check the gamemode name in the .cfg of your server is the same as the gamemode amx.

there isn't such thing as a too short gamemode. a gamemode could also be a reference point to includes, which makes the lines count 1 2 3 or 4 depending on how many diffrent included files you want to add.

anyways,
does it give you any specified information? like a crash, or doesn't it just do stuff like normally?

als je je gamemode amx bestand hernoemt hebt, ga even dat eerst even na voordat je iets anders doet.
als dat hetzelfde is, ga na of de gamemode naam in de .cfg bestand hetzelfde is als de gamemode amx.

er bestaat geen te korte gamemode. een gamemode kan ook een referenciepunt zijn voor includes, waardoor het script bijvoorbeeld maar 1 2 3 of 4 lijnen telt afhankelijk van de hoeveel verschillende toegevoegde (included) bestanden je erin wilt hebben.

maargoed,
geeft de server je bepaalde informatie? bijvoorbeeld een crash, of doet het gewoon niet wat hij normaal doet?

cheers/groet,

maij