Spectator Bug

Hi,
Firstly, sorry if this was already posted here.
So, when you're using a already registered name and you're in the Login Screen, if you Spectate a Player and Stop Spectating that Player, you will be able to play with the already registered name without login.

I hope this has been fixed on V0.3. =)

What the hell are you talking about?

this happens on crazybobs sometimes. you are just playing the game then it will keep showing another player back and forth (spetating someone else) It does this until you get so annoyed you have to re-join the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp13
this happens on crazybobs sometimes. you are just playing the game then it will keep showing another player back and forth (spetating someone else) It does this until you get so annoyed you have to re-join the server
I think your on about 'Error Processing Player'?

Where as soueu is stating a bug in somebodys script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
What the hell are you talking about?
"Spectator Bug"

Example: There's a guy registered with the name "soueu", so when you join on the server you will see a message saying: "This username is already registered. Use /login before spawning."
You can bypass that message and spawn without login, you just need to go /spec someone and turn the /spec off and you will spawn with that name.

It's up to the server to fix it.

Leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]

Leopard
The problem is that every server has this problem.
So, I think this should be fixed on a further release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soueu
Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]

Leopard
The problem is that every server has this problem.
So, I think this should be fixed on a further release.
Its nothing to do with SA:MP itself, It IS the script, SA:MP dosent have a login screen by default

Make a varible that checks if your player is logged in or not and if they are not logged in don't let them use the command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp13
I think your on about 'Error Processing Player'?

Where as soueu is stating a bug in somebodys script?
Yes thats exactly what is it "error processing player" This is SAMP and not scripting!