[Help] Gun Selections

Hey everyone. Im new to coding and only started about 2 days ago. Just editing and filters. Im Stuck now and i would really like your help

Im only wanting to have 3 to 4 guns available on my server. How do i do this? Im also wanting to get rid of all the guns shops aswell. Can anyone help me with a noob tut for? Looked all over and what i found i dnot understand

Regard Rick

Well the easiest way to prevent ammu-nation access would be to use DisableInteriorEnterExits.

Another way to stop people killing you with guns you don't want on your server is to use SetDisabledWeapons.

Finally, to give a player a gun, use GivePlayerWeapon.

Note: All functions link to the appropriate wiki page...

Thanks man. Great post. One finiel question for you.. iv been searching for over a hour to a IRC filter. You know so i can control my server from my site? Well. I cant find good ones. Or ones that work. Any recemandions?

Edit: One more thing. Can i addd that Setdisabledweapons to the end of my script or can i make a filterscript?

Sorry, i'm not familiar with the whole IRC in sa-mp thing, have seen a few interesting looking scripts around though..