Active Server Log

I'm working on a PHP website control panel for my server. I am having trouble updating the server log though apparently because I am not able to use ftp to go into the site and get the contents of the server_log.txt while the server is running on it, too. I get the error:
Код:
Warning: ftp_get() [function.ftp-get]: can't access file. in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\lvrcr\ftp.php on line 23
It doesn't even say the file where it should: can't access file [Filename]. Where Filename is, the filename should be which is server_log.txt. But it doesn't even say it. When I turn the server off, it does it easily. So I'd like to know if there's a way for me to make it so my server log can be accessible while the sa-mp server is on or a plugin/filterscript that recreates the server log file and puts it into a different file. The only problem with the plugin/filterscript part is that I can't read the server_log.txt file I don't think because it isn't in the scriptfiles folder. Can I please get some help. I'd really appreciate it.

um. hm. anyone?

I dont think you can access it whilst the server is running at all, So i would say just give up

is it possible to make a plugin that can access it and and then rewrite it into a seperate file?

You can download the server log while the server is running!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBo
You can download the server log while the server is running!
not with php ftp.