[FilterScript] [FS]-LSPD & LVPD Gates

--== LSPD and LVPD Gates ==--
Created by : Toniu_

Introduction
Hi there, first of all I would like to say that this is my first Filterscript I am realising, so please don't flame it as I spent only 2 hours making it
I know its not perfect, but I made it from a scratch in a short period of time, it ain't any kind of edit of something. So enjoy.
Features
The FS I made contains 21 objects in LS and LV. 2 Gates in LSPD and 3 Gates in LVPD. All of them can be opened by typing a simple command ( /gatehelp ). There's also a huge tower and long big ass defence wall in LSPD. Its a very simple stuff but its also usefull for some RP Servs.
Commands
-/gatehelp
- /olspd1 , /clspd1 Opens/Closes a gate to the garage in LSPD
- /olspd2 , /clspd2 Opens/Closes the Entrance Gate in LS
- /olvpd1 , /clvpd1 Opens/Closes the entrance gate in LV
- /olvpd2 , /clvpd2 Opens/Closes the 2nd Garage entrance gate in LV
[center]- /olvpd3 , /clvpd3 Opens/Closes the main Garage entrance gate in LV

Screenshots
-== LSPD ==-

-== LVPD ==-

Installation
1. Download the .pwn and .amx file
2. Place them in your FilterScripts folder
3. Open up your server.cfg and on Filterscripts add Toniu_Gates e.g FilterScripts Toniu_Gates
Credits
All credits go to me : Toniu aka Tom_Johnson. You can edit it in any way you like but please leave me some credits, and DO NOT Re-Realise it d(-.-)b
Download
SolidFiles .pwn :
SolidFiles .amx :

I can't help but feel there are ALOT of gate scripts out there, the main unique thing about this is the mapping.

8 downloads and no comments ??

EDIT : 19 downloads and no comments ??

EDIT 2: 43

works fine
but wasn't it better if u add sfpd to the code?

Nicely mapped, but why do you add fences around the LSPD outside parking place? There's already a wall..

I think the original wall is too small

yo i got a serious question dat alwayz happens to me...

when I download an awesome filterscript and it works perfectly till I compile my server...when I go back to the filterscripts line in the black sampserver.exe box it says "Unable to load Toniu_Gates.amx..." <----dats ur file...plz help me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Gangster
yo i got a serious question dat alwayz happens to me...

when I download an awesome filterscript and it works perfectly till I compile my server...when I go back to the filterscripts line in the black sampserver.exe box it says "Unable to load Toniu_Gates.amx..." <----dats ur file...plz help me ...
I don't really know whats the problem, it works perfectly for me and for the guys who helped me testing it...Hmm make sure you have both .pwn AND .amx placed in your filterscripts folder, if you do have , try to rename the fs to for example " Gates " and put it into your server.cfg, maybe you fucked something while messing up with the script ? try to re-download

Not bad :P what object editor do you use?

thanks i am using MTA map editor