How to leave message in the server? need help.

Guys i got this problem and question that i want to add to my server that is to leave a message to stay and all players can see .

Example:

Visit our forum and website at www.mywebsitethis.com Mywebsite page and forum

Can anyone tell me how can i put this in my server to people join and see this message

I apreciate some help cause i dont know

Is this serious?

Maybe use a textdraw.

Код:
// On top of your gamemode

new Text:Textdraw0;

// In OnGameModeInit

Textdraw0 = TextDrawCreate(498.000000,1.000000,"typewhatyouwanthere");
		TextDrawAlignment(Textdraw0,0);
		TextDrawBackgroundColor(Textdraw0,0x000000ff);
		TextDrawFont(Textdraw0,1);
		TextDrawLetterSize(Textdraw0,0.400000,2.299999);
		TextDrawColor(Textdraw0,0xffffffff);
		TextDrawSetOutline(Textdraw0,1);
		TextDrawSetProportional(Textdraw0,1);
		TextDrawSetShadow(Textdraw0,10);

// Then in OnPlayerConnect (or OnPlayerSpawn)

TextDrawShowForPlayer( playerid , Textdraw0);

Huh just a thin wher is exact location to put thsi on my game mode and after what.

Also i want to leave msesage like in color like YELOOW, GREEN OR RED anything that u can see with color if posible

I apreciate answer to this and exact location to put this message in mode

Sry for the double post but see waht it hapends after i put this i show print i took:

[img width=1024 height=640]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/Sirkonrads/sa-mp-000-4.jpg[/img]

This u see in leters it just hapends to apear below in my server but if i try to cllick space nothing hapends what is this.

I put there my forum and webpage but instead this is what i see and i see nothnig more.

Can u ell me what is wrong or if u want i can send to u my game mode then u can try fix this if u can plese .

i can also leave my contact :

msn: warmates@hotmail.com and xfire : warmates
i hope u can see why is this hapening and why site name dont show and this is what i see

Hmm you're probably using a filterscript with animations which is obviously bugged, show me your full code please.

ok this is my i got i hope u see it.

I hope u can manage to see what is wrong cause i realy need to have this with website to people see and with colors