Location below radar

Hi guys,

I have been searching my ass off today, but always the same answer wich i already know and don't wanne use..: "EnableZoneName(1);"
I'm a begining scripter but with the info I already got i believe i wanne use TextDraw to put the ZoneNames in another font(GREY) below the radar...

U guys have anny scripts/id's/... that can help me out here?

Grts

PS: I really used the search engine but nothing came up right...

What do you mean?

This:

Like that , the location is displayed always here but how to script this?

Grts

Yeah I thought you had got the idea from there

Get mabako's zone script and edit it according to what you want?

Srry Beckzy i should have asked u if i could use yours can i ? if i can't u just say so and euhm this topic can get locked or something but it is just so damn amazing!!

Srry once more

EDIT: Where can i find Mabako's Zone Script?! already searched my ass off for that

Go in GTA San Andreas > data > info.zon

There are all the coordinates of zone areas, put them into an array and give them a name and then just loop through to check which area the player is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizard
Srry Beckzy i should have asked u if i could use yours can i ? if i can't u just say so and euhm this topic can get locked or something but it is just so damn amazing!!

Srry once more

EDIT: Where can i find Mabako's Zone Script?! already searched my ass off for that
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=search2
serch zone script there is alot!!!!

So if i kinda understand here what u're saying.. i have to use GetPlayerPos somewhere right?

Grts

PS: Thnx Beckzy , u're amazing

---

here